Brief Doctrinal Statement
1. We believe in the verbal and plenary inspiration of the Scriptures. We believe that the Scriptures reveal God, the fall of man, the way of Salvation and God’s plan and purpose in every period of time.
2. We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, and that these three agree in one. One God in three persons.
3. We believe in the Deity and virgin birth of Jesus Christ. We believe that Jesus was perfect in his life upon earth and that He satisfied all the demands of the Holiness of God, and was the only one who could atone for sin.
4. We believe that salvation is by grace, plus nothing and minus nothing, and the conditions to salvation are repentance and faith.
5. We believe that one is justified by grace through faith alone and is accounted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
6. We believe that believers are eternally saved and are accountable to God for the lives they live after conversion, knowing that they shall face Jesus Christ at His Judgment Seat.
7. We believe that baptism is only for those who have repented and received Christ as Lord and Savior and that the only scriptural mode of baptism is by immersion.
8. We believe in the visible, personal and pre-millennial return of Jesus.
9. We believe in the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
10. We believe that the Great Commission applies to every Christian.
We believe the KJV (Authorized Version) is the preserved Word of God for the English speaking Nations and therefore use this translation for English speaking people.